Each driving lesson is £38. I charge on a pay–as–you–go basis per lesson. Payment can be made using cash or secure bank transfer – whichever suits.
Barry is a retired specialist automatic & manual driving instructor, operating in North Wales with 30+ years experience.
- Specialist automatic vehicle instructor
- Manual transmission lessons also available
- Over 30 years of driving instructor experience
- Calm, friendly and professional approach
- Availability across the whole of North Wales
- Excellent first time pass rate and pupil satisfaction
- Fully qualified, certified and approved
- Flexible lesson times and course structures
- £38 per lesson – Value for money pricing
Barry Evans is a fantastic driving instructor, he made every lesson enjoyable!
Barry’s experience really shone through, and made me a very capable driver
Barry helped me gain confidence, and I passed my test first time!
I operate anywhere in North Wales between Rhyl and Bangor, including: Abergele, Colwyn Bay, Rhos on Sea, Llandudno, Conwy, Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan.
The car I use for lessons is a 2019 1.2 Vauxhall Corsa, which is specially adapted for learning. It's an excellent and comfortable drive, and an ideal car for learner drivers. Manual transmission lessons also available upon request.
There is no set amount of lessons legally required when you’re learning to drive. However, on average, a learner driver usually needs approximately 30–40 hours of driving lessons to successfully pass their test.
Theory test support and guidance is provided. Please note that it is the responsibility of the pupil to book and pay for the test. This can be done via: gov.uk/book-theory-test.
Note: I’ve now retired and I am no longer taking enquiries. Many thanks to all my students!